Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness

I have joined Mr Potato Head's March Madness Pick 'em group.

For this year, I have decided that taking responsibility for my own actions and thinking for myself is no longer the way to go; so I will simply follow others in my decision making.

If it doesn't turn out well? I'll just blame the current administration.

That's right. Why go to some Joe Schmo for my picks? I went right to the top.

These clowns better be just as good at picking winners as avoiding taxes.

Update #1 (3/19/2009 - 14:45 EST): The vast right wing conspiracy have defeated both BYU and Butler. 1 out of three. I don't have Butler and BYU going beyond the first round, so no big deal.

Update #2 (3/19/2009 - 19:15 EST): Thank God "Wazzou" won.

Update #2 (3/19/2009 - 21:40 EST): Thanks for the scare Nova.

Update #3 (3/20/2009 - 16:55 EST): I hate you PAC-10. The only one I picked will probably lose to BC.

No comments:

Post a Comment