Friday, February 6, 2009

Stop Ruining My Internets With Your Charlie's Angel Pose


Really, just stop. Please

It stops being ironic when everyone is doing it, like Japanese girls with their victory sign pose.

It's fucking everywhere, Facebook, MySpace (yes, shockingly), even fucking pictures from company outings.

Here is a recording from Charlie himself: "Stop it!"

One guy is into it a little too much

Don't ask, don't tell

Is that fucking Ducky from Pretty in Pink?

Julio is really "nice"

We see a theme developing here, don't we

Christ, even the undead is into it

It's gone international. Please, go back to your victory sign pose. I beg you.

I see the pose has reached the LARP community

Please, I summon you - the Dragon Emperor - kill them NOW!

This one ate the other two

Come on guys! we'll do that Charlie's Angel pose!

Hey, I don't think we're dorky enough. We need to do something

Hey, I don't think we're being gay enough. We need to do something

Dowries are making a comeback. Really!

This proves my theory that a marginally hot chick always hangs with fatter/uglier chicks

That theory is shot to hell

The urge of going back to being a whore > posing as a Charlie's Angel

Harvard. I'll let this slide since you beat Boston College in basketball

2 comments:

  1. Wait, is that Drew Barrymore in that last pic (in the middle)??? If so, you can't hate on the picture since her appearance legitimatizes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, Renee Zelweiger. I got confused for a second, only because they both have the same weird look on their faces all the time.

    ReplyDelete