Friday, February 20, 2009

I Am a Complete Asshole

As many of you guys know, I am in San Diego this week. I stayed at a crappy hotel for Monday and Tuesday (post coming soon, awaiting pictures from my coworker), and I stayed at Loews Coronado Bay Resort for Wednesday and Thursday.


As you can see, pretty damn sweet digs.

Before I left, I set the alarm clock to go off at 2:43 AM, with both the buzzer and the radio set on FULL BLAST.


Now some poor soul who stays in that room after me will get a nice surprise in the wee hours tomorrow morning.

I have no idea why I decided to do this. Oh wait, I know - it's because I am a complete asshole.

Travel Update One

At the airport food court - I just lost one of my fillings on my tooth biting into a McDonald's hamburger. Fuck you karma.

Travel Update two

Some sucker had to leave this in the bathroom outside of the security check point.









No comments:

Post a Comment